Bar T Building Structures prides our-selves on the weld-up kit. The weld-up kit is the most economic and efficient way to build your metal structures. It consist of a drop shipment of raw materials that are to be sized and cut in the field. Options could include square tubing, i-beam, or pipe.
For pricing, please request a quote with your prefered kit type.
Job Site Deliveries
- A job site delivery is a delivery to a location other than the customer’s primary place of business.
- All job site locations must be accessible by an 85’, 80,0000lb tractor/trailer unit. Accessibility is defined as the ability to enter, turn around, and exit the site. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine if Bar T Building Structures’ truck (s) can enter a job site prior to requesting a jobsite delivery. Safety to personnel, equipment, and products will dictate unloading capability. Bar T Building Structures’ drivers will have the final approval.
- All products unloading are the customer’s responsibility. Bar T Building Structures highly recommends that product over 20’ in length should be unloaded with two forklifts, or a spreader bar to prevent damaging the product.
- All products delivered to the jobsite will be dropped at one location. Additional drops must be approved by an agent of Bar T Building Structures, and could be subject to pay additional fees.
- Any sheets less than 3’ will be charge a $1.00 cutting fee.
- Customer is subject to pay for any product that requires a skid. (inquire for pricing)
- All deliveries are subject to a fuel surcharge.