Strong Panel agricultural panels provide the obvious choice for post-frame buildings including horse barns, riding arenas, machinery storage, shoafing sheds and most other agricultural buildings. Post-frame buildings are durable, long-lasting, and highly flexible in their application. They may be designed to meet the highest standards for quality and aesthetic beauty, and are the most efficient and economical choice for most low-rise building applications
· Available in 29 ga. & 26 ga.
· Paint Warranty – Colorfast 45 year, Versa 20 year, and select 10 year colors.
· 29ga. & 26 ga. in full hard, 80 ksi Steel
· Install over open framing or solid deck
· 3:12 minimum slope
**Full line of trim flashings and accessories available
Job Site Deliveries
- A job site delivery is a delivery to a location other than the customer’s primary place of business.
- All job site locations must be accessible by an 85’, 80,0000lb tractor/trailer unit. Accessibility is defined as the ability to enter, turn around, and exit the site. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine if Bar T Building Structures’ truck (s) can enter a job site prior to requesting a jobsite delivery. Safety to personnel, equipment, and products will dictate unloading capability. Bar T Building Structures’ drivers will have the final approval.
- All products unloading are the customer’s responsibility. Bar T Building Structures highly recommends that product over 20’ in length should be unloaded with two forklifts, or a spreader bar to prevent damaging the product.
- All products delivered to the jobsite will be dropped at one location. Additional drops must be approved by an agent of Bar T Building Structures, and could be subject to pay additional fees.
- Any sheets less than 3’ will be charge a $1.00 cutting fee.
- Customer is subject to pay for any product that requires a skid. (inquire for pricing)
- All deliveries are subject to a fuel surcharge.